Friday, April 16, 2010

Journal 14

Dear Mom and Dad:

 

How are you doing these days? I am doing well on my school and preparing for TOEFL test. After three more weeks, this semester will finish. I have an important event to discuss with you: take a trip with my friends. I understand what you are concerned about. You might think that this is the second time I request to take a trip in this year. You might consider that I play too much and I don’t focus on my studying. You might worry that I haven’t gotten any admission from any school. You might question me what I want to be, and where is my future.

            Instead of having fun, taking a trip with my friends could help my studying. Like all the international students, friends are my support, my family, and my core life. Although uncle and auntie take care of me here, sometimes I still feel very lonely and sad. When I miss you, and miss Taiwan, my friends help me to go through all the hardship. After hanging out with my friends, I feel better and fulfilled. My friends are my escape of stress and studying.

Moreover, I believe that taking a trip can help me to think of my future. During the school time, I cannot relax, and don’t have time to think about my future. Every Monday through Friday, I have a busy schedule from 8 am to 4pm, and after class, I always stay in the library until 9 o’clock. Also, because I am in a higher level this semester, I have a lot of changeling homework, like longer reading, more academic vocabularies, and research paper. Therefore, before next coming semester, I want to take a trip with my friends, and relax a little bit. I believe that after the trip, I will feel fresh again and can focus on studying TOEFL and GMAT.

            I don’t expect that you allow me to take a trip, but I really need a vacation after working hard in a semester. Hope everything goes well with you. Take care of yourself. I love you.

Sincerely,

Daughter Wendy

3 comments:

  1. your parents absolutely should say 'yes' with big smile =) Let's go another trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~~~should i translate to chinese^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure that your parents will say yes to you. Don't worry, Be Happy!!

    ReplyDelete