Sunday, April 25, 2010

Journal 16

“ Find a job that you love doing and you will never have to work a day in your life.”

 

It seems that if we can find a job that we can enjoy it, and love to do it, we won’t feel that we are tired of working, and feel bored on it. However, it is not easy to find our ideal jobs. When we are choosing a job, we consider about the income, our interests, parents’ expectation, the reputation and the power of the jobs. It is very hard to find a job that we really want to do. In the reality, only few people do what they love to do. Most people choose their jobs because of the income or the power. Sometimes, we even don’t have a chance to choose a job, but a job picks us to fit into it. Actually, I have been looking for a job that I can enjoy it in my life for a long time, but I still cannot find it, and I am still wondering on what kind of job should I have. But, I believe that I will figure out it one day. I will come to my dream job, or it will come to me.

2 comments:

  1. Parents' expectation is the one of the biggest obstacle when we find a job :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so different from my life. I was lucky in that my parents were supportive of whatever I wanted to do, which is a good thing because I change my mind so often. I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up. :-)

    ReplyDelete