Monday, May 3, 2010

Journal 17: Reaction to film

*I lost my note-taking papers, so I will try my best to use my super bad memory to writ it down.

For me, the most attracted scene was the city during the whole movie. There was a view that was taken in the middle of the road among many business tall buildings, and there were a lot of people walking across the streets, and many cars driving on the roads. The views was playing in fast speed, and people and vehicle stopped and moved by following the traffic lights turning on green, yellow, and red. 

For me, it is a very interesting scene. It reminds me that some people living in the city are forced to follow the quick tempo. People often forget to stop or take a deep breath when they are concentrated on moving forward. People stop when they are forced to stop by interruptions like the traffic lights. I was laughing when I saw everything is moving very fast. After awhile I felt bored, and this feeling became sad. I felt that human are pathetic. Is this the way we are living everyday? I cannot feel any positive attitude or any hope in this scene. I am pretty sure this scene is not what I want in the future. Hopefully, we can do whatever we want to be.


3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I felt that too, but I here, we don't have to move fast like that.
    That is why I like here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those people were hurrying because they were late to class. Can you sympathize with them, Wendy?

    ReplyDelete