Friday, May 7, 2010

Journal 18: Goodbye

I learned a lot in this semester, especially in reading and writing. I think the blog helps my writng speed a lot. Last semester, I always took a long time to write an essay. I need to think about my ideas, the strictures, and the grammar. But, now, I can freely write what I am thinking. Maybe sometimes, i still have some grammar problems, but I have improved a lot. However, there is a lot of work I need to work on, like vocabularies and spelling. The words i can use in my essays are limited, and I alway use the same vocabularies. Moreover, I often make a mistake in spelling. It is obvious that I should study on my vocbularies.

To my dear classmates:

I am so lucky to have you guys. Thank you guys. I really have a great time with you in ALP, especially in composition class. Next semester, i won't be here. I will go to L.A downtown to study GMAT in Kaplan. Good luck to me and good luck to you. Take care everyone and keep in touch in facebook. ^^

3 comments:

  1. la down town!!!!

    sTUDY HARD AND HOPE U SUCCEED

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with GMAT, Wendy. Sometimes I still think I should change major or nor to avoid GMAT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will make it for sure~ ATTACK GMAT!!:P

    ReplyDelete